Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
To help businesses become more profitable, provide more job security to their teams and serve their customers in the best way possible. We do this by providing world-leading sales, sales manager and business training, both online and face-to-face.
We will have a positive impact on the world through our impact on our clients, our team, and the causes we support.
Our Company Values:
We don’t just state company values to impress our clients. We believe in living by them every day. They help guide our decisions and formulate our long-term business strategies. Our company values, and how we apply them are as follows:
Giving. We’re giving with our time and attention to our clients, our team, and our community. We believe in leaving a positive legacy for the world through what we do each year, including through our ‘Transactional Giving’ policy. In simple terms, we leave a positive gift, or tithe, for every client transaction. For example, for every attendee on our 12-month programmes and for every day of face-to-face training delivered, we will pay for a family of 5 to be fed for a week in Australia or New Zealand through www.christmasbox.co.nz
Passion. We are passionate about what we do and who we serve as clients. We won’t get involved in any service unless we are passionate about that work. Nor will we help clients we cannot be passionate about, such as those in industries such as gambling or tobacco. We are very passionate about training businesses and individuals to become more successful, and our passion is contagious.
Making a Difference. We don’t believe in training for training’s sake, we believe in implementation and action. All our programmes have been designed with implementation in mind, whether it’s the method of the delivery, holding people to account, the development of people’s mindsets or the level of their engagement when on our courses. Everything we do is to positively impact the attendees that we serve, and indirectly the customers that they serve.
Ambrose Blowfield Biography
Ambrose Blowfield is one of Australasia’s leading trainers and speakers in sales, sales management and business networking. He has led a privileged academic and career path worldwide, typically working with the best of the best along the way.
- His bilingual business degree in International Business with French was considered the best in Europe at the time, with over 50% of the degree being taught in French. He was then one of only 15 to join global-leading consumer goods (FMCG) giant Proctor & Gamble in the UK, from over 3000 graduate applicants. At the time, Fortune magazine rated P&G as the #1 FMCG company worldwide and the 2nd most respected company in the world across any industry. It was here that Ambrose benefitted from over $200,000 of sales training expertise from arguably the best in the business for over 100 years.
Emigrating to Australia in 1999
Ambrose first joined Australia’s leading recruitment company Morgan & Banks, helping them to set up a new office, before moving to the world’s leading financial recruitment company Robert Half International. When settling in New Zealand in 2003 he became the Business Development Manager of New Zealand’s leading engineering consortium, Engineering Taranaki Consortium, promoting their capabilities across Australasia and further afield.
10 Things you don't know about me:
I hope you enjoy this small snapshot into my life:
- I love gastronomic excellence, especially Japanese food
- I'm an obsessive life long learner, I spend a minimum of 1 hour per day learning, even more at weekends
- I travelled to Japan for just 72 hours, in 3 cities, to watch 2 games of the Rugby World Cup 2019, with it taking over 24 hours in each direction to get there. It was a gift from my wife Jo.
- I once flew from Thailand to the UK to watch the All Blacks, hopping onto the plane without guaranteed tickets
- Aged 10 I once played the Swiss adult chess champion
- I was privileged to have met Mother Theresa of Calcutta in 1996
- My favourite vehicle was a 1973 VW Kombi, for 3 years in Australia
- I proposed to my beautiful wife Jo after only 5 months
- I have benefited from over $1M worth of professional training and coaching
- I've visited 42 countries on 6 continents but my goal is to visit Antarctica
- I once travelled to 14 cities in 11 countries in just 22 days